THE WONDER SCHOOL IS AN INNOVATIVE EARLY CHILDHOOD PROGRAM DESIGNED TO UNLEASH THE POTENTIAL IN EVERY CHILD!
We provide toddlers and preschoolers with an enhanced early education curriculum that is filled with healthy living skills, yoga, gardening, music, art, math, pre-reading, language, science, social studies, and much more.
Each month your children will enjoy a varied program. This will include working on the alphabet, math, and science concepts and studying new social study themes. The children will participate in a daily music program, arts, crafts and stories.
Our programs focus on the development of the whole child by enhancing the child’s cognitive, physical, social and emotional skills. Children explore their world through the environment, use of manipulative, strong academic programming, active play and nurturing guidance.
- Welcoming children 15 months – 5 years
- Half-day, full-day and extended day options
- 3 and 5 day options
- Extended day until 6PM
- Academic year and Summer programs
- Outdoor playground
- Language, music, yoga, art, and more!
For access to our calendar of events and important dates to remember, please click here!
The Wonder School has prepared an Enrollment Packet to help parents prepare their child for the upcoming school year!
The packet includes:
- First Day Of School Checklist
- Child Enrollment Form
- First Aid Medical Care Consent Form
- Medication Consent Form
- Off-Site Activities Permission Form
- Small Group and Large Transportation Plan
- And much more!